Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is a description encompassing a supply chain management program where Serendipity owns and manages the supply of a specific part.
- The Partnership – Both you, the customer, and Serendipity have vested interest in the success of the program
- Serendipity re-stocking – Agree the initial lot-size and replenishment rates
- Defective returns – in the unlikely event a part is defective, we must establish a process flow.
- Pricing model – pre-agreed pricing structure
- SLA – possibly required to tie on with existing customer Service Level Agreements
- Invoicing – establish process flow
Our warehouses are ANSI/ESD S20.20-2007 certified ESD safe facilities and we also follow ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified procedures. AS9120 certification will be completed by August 1st.
We provide traceability from the manufacturer for all materials per your request. Every product is guaranteed to the manufacturers specifications. We are also an AS6081 compliant company with processes in place to prevent all counterfeit parts from reaching our marketplace. Reduce costs of Inventory ownership – On-site storage of your complete component inventories in our ESD safe and humidity controlled secure warehouse environment.
We will manage your inventory to improve cycle times and reduce inventory costs. This reduces transaction costs and improves productivity. We have warehouses worldwide for consignment and forecasts. Inventory is stored in separate secure location.